Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Re-Edit Experimentation with Premiere

Thanks to the advice during class, I have updated my video by positioning the title more to left, scaling the size, and also keeping the subtitle as is ( instead of changing it). I also made the transition of the last picture of the cake in a more smooth format. The credits are a little bit more slower and contains a simpler format/info.

Unfortunately, I couldn't scale the ratio of the video due to my earlier mistake of filming the video vertical. Next time when I am filming , I'll make sure to film horizontal and have a tripod to stabilize the camera/recording.


No comments:

Post a Comment